Aloo Paratha is a popular breakfast recipe. It is best served with pickle and curd.
- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 Potatoes(boiled and mashed)
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Salt
• Mix water and flour and knead it to make a soft dough.
• Leave the dough for about half an hour.
• Meanwhile add salt, chili powder, chaat masala to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
• Now roll out small balls out of the dough.
• Smear a little oil in the center and then put some stuffing mixture.
• Draw the edges towards the center to cover the mixture.
• Press the resulting dough gently and dust it with flour. Flatten to the size of roti.
• Place the paratha on a preheated griddle.
• After some time reverse the side of paratha. Do it when golden brown patches appear on first side.
• Sprinkle little oil and then flip again.
• Sprinkle oil drops on other side also. Cook till it is well done.
• Hot Paratha is ready. Serve with Chutneys or Tomato Ketchup or Curd.
[ Calories Per Serving:: approx.265
Serves : 4
Type: Veg ]