This Cabbage Paratha is a made of whole wheat and cabbage, with a dash of ginger for taste.
- 3 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Cabbage (finely grated)
- 1'' Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- Butter/Oil (for frying)
- Salt to taste
• Mix the wheat flour and salt properly in a bowl.
• Then add 1 teaspoon oil, grated cabbage, coriander, ginger and green chillies and again mix well.
• Now knead this into soft dough by mixing enough water.
• Take little portion of the dough and make a round ball.
• Roll this ball into the shape of a round paratha.
• Heat the tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha with butter or oil as per your choice.
• Cook till both the sides of paratha turn golden brown.
• Serve hot parathas with curd or pickle.
[Serves - 4
Recipe Type: Veg ]