- 4 Cups Wheat Flour
- 2 Small cauliflowers(gobi)
- 3 Green chillis, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Dhania powder
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Chop the cauliflower.
• Sprinkle with salt and mix properly. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
• Take little amount of cauliflower and squeeze to remove water.
• Add onions, dhania powder, chilli powder, jeera powder, ginger paste, coriander leaves, and green chillies.
• Mix well and add salt to taste.
• Prepare dough as for a chapatti.
• Flatten a small portion of dough and put some mixture in the center.
• Draw the edges towards center to cover the mixture.
• Roll out in the form of paratha.
• Heat a griddle and fry the paratha on it.
• Smear ghee on it while frying.
• Serve hot with curd.
[ Serves - 4
Recipe Type : Veg
Approx. Calorie : 355 ]