1-1/2 cup Paneer(grated)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 5 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 3 cup whole Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Ghee for frying
Prepare the stuffing material by mixing paneer, coriander, onion, green chillies and salt.
• Sieve the flour. Add ghee to the flour.
• Add water occasionally to make dough.
• Knead the dough properly and roll out 10-12 balls.
• Take a ball and flatten it. Put 1 tbsp of stuffing mixture in the center.
• Draw up the edges towards the center to cover the mixture properly.
• Again flatten it on a floured board to give the shape of a roti.
• Put the paratha on a preheated gridlle.
• Turn after cooking for 1-2 minute. After a minute apply ghee around the edges and turn again.
• Fry till the brownish spots appear on both sides
• Paneer Paratha is ready.
• Serve with fresh curd or Pickle.
[ Serves : 4
Recipe Type : Veg
Calories per Serving:265]