Colourful Parathas is a very popular recipe and good to taste. Will be loved by all in the family. Here is my recipe.
- 1 tbsp Minced mixed vegetables(peas, carrots, beans, cabbage)
- 1 tsp Semolina
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp grated paneer
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp Chopped spinach
- 2 Finely chopped spring onion stems
- 1/4 Cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Soaked moong dal
- 1 Flake garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Tturmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup rice flour
• Minced very fine the vegetables in an electrical chopper.
• Then grind spinach to a paste, add chillies if desired.
• Mix all ingredients except the oil and cheese.
• Then make dough of the mixture of ingredients and roll it into sizeble parathas.
• When dough are ready, heat the griddle and start frying the parathas.
• Cook till it turns brown and golden on either side.
• Garnish with grated cheese.
• Serve hot.
[Serves : 2
Recipe Type: Veg]