- 3 cups Whole-Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (roasted and crushed)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Leaves (chopped )
- 2 tbsp Ghee or oil
• Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
• Make soft and pliable dough using warm water.
• Knead the dough well.
• Leave it for about 10 minutes.
• Fold in the chopped fenugreek leaves.
• Divide the dough into equal parts.
• Roll out flat parathas from each portion.
• Heat a griddle and cook the parathas.
• Apply ghee on both sides.
• Methi Parathas are ready to serve.
[ Serves : 4
Recipe Type : Veg
Calorie per Paratha : approx. 112 ]