- 3 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina), chopped
- ½ tsp Carom Seed (Ajwain)
- Oil /Ghee (as required)
- Salt to Taste
Heat a tawa and dry the mint leaves in it. Take the dried mint leaves and blend them in a mixer to a fine powder.
• Sieve the flour.
• Now, take a bowl and mix in it powdered mint leaves, salt, ajwain and wheat flour.
• Add to this mixture enough water so as to knead it to make semi hard dough.
• Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
• Now, take a little portion of the dough and roll it out giving it a circular shape.
• Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the dough.
• Cook the rotis in the tawa with oil. The pudina paratha would be done when both the sides turn golden brown.
• Serve hot Pudina Parathas with chutney.
[ Serves: 4
Recipe Type: Veg
Approx. Calorie 117 ]