|Paneer cut into cubes|
*Low in Cholesterol
*High in Vitamin A
*High in saturated fat
*1 Large block of Paneer
*Finely chopped Coriander leaves
*1/2 Cup Curd[plain Yogurt]
*1 tsp Garlic paste
*1 tsp Ginger paste
*1 tsp Tandoori Powder
*1 tsp Jeera Powder
*1 tsp Chaat Powder
*Salt to taste
*Red Chilli Powder to taste
1. Cut Paneer into long 1/2 inch thick cubes.
2. Cut all vegetables into cubes.
3. Mix all ingredients for marinade and keep aside.
4. Brush the marinade to the Paneer and refrigerate for 3 hours.
5. Heat oil in a kadhai and fry marinated Paneer till fully done.
6. Also fry other vegetables.
7. Arrange the fried vegetables and the Paneer in a plate.
8. Garnish with coriander and lemon slices.
9. Serve Paneer Tikka hot with any chutney of your choice.
[Calories per Serving: 266gms = 320 apprx.
Type of Recipe: Veg.
Serves: 4 persons]